Customs clearance of cargoes is an integral part of the procedure for the passage of cargoes across the border of the Customs Union in international trade. Customs clearance-a set of customs operations due to the requirements of customs legislation, which must be made by the owner of the cargoes or his customs representative.
Customs services provided by Baltica-Trans Logistics:
- calculation and confirmation of the cost of cargoes;
- preparation of the foreign trade contract taking into account the legislation and customs requirements;
- timely payment of customs duties and other payments;
- preparation of documents for customs Declaration;
- the solution of the questions arising at release of cargoes (customs clearance).