WE ARE ALWAYS IN TOUCH
- Dispatch service 24 hours 7 days a week
WE GUARANTEE EXCELLENT PRICES
- Direct contract with RZD - we work at minimum tariffs
- The best conditions from the railway operator
WE SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS
- Dedicated department with professionals of extra class
- Monitoring the movement of goods with the provision of reports
- Organization of transportation in customs transit mode
TRANSPORTATION OF ALL TYPES OF CARGOES
- General, bulk, container, oversized
- Bulk cargoes in own tank-containers and flexitanks
- Perishable cargo in refrigerated wagons
- Formation of accelerated container trains
Application for calculating cost
From the point of view balance of benefits and costs, rail freight offers optimal solutions for prompt delivery of goods to the destination by land. The group of companies "Baltica-Trans Logistics" has earned a reputation as one of the most respectable carriers in Russian Federation, carrying out freight transportation by rail, train without a single concession to quality. Arguments in favor of railway transport.
When compared with services of road hauliers, freight transportation by rail demonstrates a number of undeniable advantages:
- Lower prices;
- Significant gain in payload: one type car equals three dump trucks;
- Wide ways of adaptation to specifics of cargo.
Assortment of movable packaging
Colossal diversity of rolling stock made real rail transportation of industrial goods transported by all known categories. Covered wagons are considered the most versatile container that adapts railway transport for the transport of piece goods and goods sensitive to effects of precipitation. Tank tanks and flexitanks are designed for liquids, and a gondola car is for bulk materials. When delivering grain, loose building materials and mineral fertilizers for cargo transportation by rail, the train uses hopper cars. Due to use of platforms, it became possible to carry out oversized transportation and transportation of tank containers - standard multi-turn container serving the lion's share of rail transport in the Russian Federation. Rail transportation from Companies Baltica-Trans Logistics: what is the benefit?
Thanks to direct agreements with Russian Railways and a wide arsenal of our own tank containers, our company fixed the tariffs for commercial rail freight at a minimum level. Leading Russian operators offer us preferential modes of service. When using rail transport, international transportation is supplemented by customs transit; ongoing online monitoring of cargo movement with the provision of detailed reports. At request of circumstances, cargo transportation by rail is organized by an accelerated train; under rapidly deteriorating goods are allocated refrigerated wagons, equipped with high-efficiency refrigeration units.